Breathe–you’ve come to the right place.
hanahana beauty got an upgrade! the same, beloved formulas with a new look! hanahana’s rebrand includes updated packaging and sizing for an improved product experience - so you continue to stay ash-free!
1. Are all of the Shea Body Butter formulas the same?
- Yes! No formula changes were included in the Hanahana Beauty rebrand. All formulas remain the same with our beloved, key ingredients.
2. I noticed the sizing for the Shea Body Butter is now smaller - can you explain why?
- As we continue to partner with sustainable manufacturers globally, our goal is to ensure we are not only meeting the needs of our hanahana community, but also working with manufacturers to believe in fair trade practices. When rebranding, our goal was to provide a sustainable component that allowed an improved product usage and experience. Our new, wide-mouth, double-walled jar allows just that. No more scraping the jar to enjoy your last bit of shea. The new component allows you to easily lather all over the body until the last drop. But, look out for a larger size in the near future.
3. Does Hanahana test on Animals?
- No way, all products are only tested on people.
4. Okay but are all of your products vegan?
- Our shea body butter and the exfoliating body bar are vegan products.
5. Is it safe to put the shea butter in my hair?
- Yes, the oil is the shea body butter can be nourishing for your hair. The shea butter can be used for detangling, its the perfect addition for a deep conditioner and hair moisturizer. Always check the ingredients for your personal use.
1. How can I start a wholesale account with hanahana beauty?
- For wholesale/distribution inquires, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Are your products sold in stores?
- All products are currently sold online only at hanahanabeauty.com
1. Is Covid-19 affecting your shipping?
- We are still experiencing some delays with USPS due to COVID
2. Can I edit my shipping address?
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and new address as soon as possible! We will try our best to process your request! If you have received a tracking email, unfortunately, your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to the address entered at checkout. You can try contacting USPS directly to intercept the package
3. What if my package gets returned?
- If you package gets "returned to sender" we will be in touch to arrange re-shipping. You will need to confirm your address and pay again for shipping (note that this may be more expensive than your original payment).
4. What if I need to modify my order?
- Regretfully we are unable to modify your order once placed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. I haven’t received my tracking email?
- Always check your spam folder first, if it's not there email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. My order status says delivered but I do not have my order, can I get a refund?
- If you package is marked as delivered but you do not have it (ie: lost package), we are not able to honor a refund, please contact your local mail carrier.
7. I got my shea, but I want a different scent, can I return my product?
- All sales are final, we lightly scent products so you can always mix your essential oils with the butters. But if it's just not for you we would love it if you gifted it to someone else.
8. My shea came a little melted, can I still use it?
Yup it's perfectly fine, sometimes melting happens depending on travel and temperature, here are 3 things to do if this happens to your product:
- Let it sit in room temp to solidify
- Melt it down ( over water) and then let it solidify in room temperature -- it won't be a whipped consistency but it will still do the job
- You can also do a meltdown process, stick it in the fridge, and use a small hand mixer to whip it.
Still, need ideas? Email us at email@example.com
9. I think I received the wrong product?
- We’re so sorry, please accept our apology. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org asap and we’ll be sure to get you the products you ordered!
10. Is there an order limit per product?
- Yes, order limit of 4 per each individual item, orders that exceed will not be accepted.
11. Can I return the 4ever not ashy crew love tee or the 4ever not ashy mug (limited collection)?
- No, all products are final sale this is inclusive of all merchandise on the site.
Click here to read our terms and conditions.